• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
    • MrCulé

Join Angrathar's Group on Facebook and like Sunwell's Fanpage!   06/04/2018

Join Angrathar group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/546505248864228/  Like our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/SunwellProject/
Sign in to follow this  
Wetkittygame

Twink 19

Commando!    10

The name if my guild originates from the 'Galgar's Cactus Apple Surprise' quest. Truth is that every son or daughter of the Horde, at some point, have done that quest no matter if it was Vanilla WoW or any later expansion. Easily recognizable, catchy, goofy guild name has some advantages in combat. F.e. enemies start to question why is it named like that, why not <Destryurz> <BG Epic Boys> <Waghhhhsong Clan> etc. The idea born when I was playing TBC on retail. By default, it was supposed to be an Alliance guild name but it somehow persisted, when I've done my RF here in Horde (better location to fish.) I just wish I could've made a grammatic error in a guild name to keep it even more distracting ^^. Overall I haven't seen any critical response about our name.

We definitely are fun, surprising and best served chilled, like our apples... erm... cactus apples.

Cyanotic    6
On 6/11/2018 at 4:49 PM, Commando! said:

The name if my guild originates from the 'Galgar's Cactus Apple Surprise' quest. Truth is that every son or daughter of the Horde, at some point, have done that quest no matter if it was Vanilla WoW or any later expansion. Easily recognizable, catchy, goofy guild name has some advantages in combat. F.e. enemies start to question why is it named like that, why not <Destryurz> <BG Epic Boys> <Waghhhhsong Clan> etc. The idea born when I was playing TBC on retail. By default, it was supposed to be an Alliance guild name but it somehow persisted, when I've done my RF here in Horde (better location to fish.) I just wish I could've made a grammatic error in a guild name to keep it even more distracting ^^. Overall I haven't seen any critical response about our name.

We definitely are fun, surprising and best served chilled, like our apples... erm... cactus apples.

Part of me will always want guild names like <Dig Bicks N Corse Hocks> but your story is nice.

Commando!    10

Due to no interest put towards rebuilding the bracket and inside conflicts I'm disbanding <Cactus Apple Surprise> and giving up on the twinking for the time being. It's more about life. There is no point in wasting it here. Giving up also on community thingy, bcoz it has shown nothing promising apart from Powerlol tossing buckets of chum on other members. The community is overall toxic and my effort won't change a thing. In regards to the recent "Gurubashi Arena topic" I don't give a damn.

You've ruined my work. Fuck you.

Edited by Commando!
anger.

powerlol    0
40 minutes ago, Commando! said:

Due to no interest put towards rebuilding the bracket and inside conflicts I'm disbanding <Cactus Apple Surprise> and giving up on the twinking for the time being. It's more about life. There is no point in wasting it here. Giving up also on community thingy, bcoz it has shown nothing promising apart from Powerlol tossing buckets of chum on other members. The community is overall toxic and my effort won't change a thing. In regards to the recent "Gurubashi Arena topic" I don't give a damn.

You've ruined my work. Fuck you.

Don't blame me only. Twink is known as being one of the most toxic community within the World of Warcraft community. It's been like that since age and even on retail there is toxicity. The most known twink forum do organize 7k prizepool tournament on retail, but yet it has conflict and toxicity everywhere. You're just weak. If those who organized the tournament, if those who would have build Sunwell, if those who would have build everything else (aka apple, microsoft, ..) would have been weak we wouldn't be there to talk about your weakness. If there is in your guild conflicts then that means there are something going wrong and things fucked up. There were a lot of arguements about the "Gurubashi Arena Topic" as you said, but even within your "guild" there is conflict about it, if you would have instored a queue within your members aka first player in guild, first to have it then probably conflict wouldn't have been in your guild. Neither on the discord but yeah that's all about cooperation and working together something that went bad once you made the discord. 

Blame me, but blame all your guild, blame yourself too. Ashenvale Scouts is growing although all the drama that there is, we just work on it

Anyway love you <3