• Announcements

• MrCulé

Free exp boost x3!!! 23.03-24.03.2018!   03/14/2018

Hey, Angrathar community!  Some time ago we've promised to make events with increased Experience Rate - and promises should be kept. We have to change the form and length of this event though, because as you can see: the population is very high and we don't want the players to wait in queues. So! Experience Boost x3 (not x4, because it might look unfair for some people: everybody gets the same Experience Rate without supporting the project). The event will be enabled from 23.03.18 Friday, 15:00 GMT+1 (Realm Time) to 24.03.18 Saturday, 15:00 Realm Time. Time and date have been set up like this just not to surpass 5400 Players Online: the online cap that we don't want to increase. We are aware that not everyone can support the project and it's not a problem. We'll try to make events such like this in the future, if the player count allows us to.
Sign in to follow this  

Mind Control on Instructor Razuvious

smuts    0

How to people handle the Mind Controls for Instructor Razuvious? I'm only able to Mind Control them for 1 second before it breaks. However after 10-25 try's of mind controlling suddenly it works?

deef    1

I've never had this problem, but remember about two things here.

1. Hit cap, even though it's 11%(10 with dreanei), this does not apply to mc since there is no misery debuff on your target, so u have a slight chance on missing.

2. Distance - the further you'll go with mob, the faster it'll break. If you are too far, the spell breaks instantly.

• Like it! 1

bongo_bg    35

What he is talking about is a bug. That happened to me with no explenation why. It's a bug on all the wotlk private scene. I have no idea what's causing it. 1 week is ok - the next week is a fail - hyper random. A bug like that could be a wipe reason. And even weirder - I could get the bug but another priest in the raid could still do it with no bug. The next raid could be vice-versa.