BigGunBilly

Show off your UI!

Honjura    0

are you using an addon to manage your addon buttons? SlideBar isn't working for me for some reason. and i have no freaking idea why.

Sunite    4
8 hours ago, Honjura said:

are you using an addon to manage your addon buttons? SlideBar isn't working for me for some reason. and i have no freaking idea why.

I hide them and if I need to change something I pop them via /command

Kovak    3
On 18/01/2018 at 5:56 PM, Sunite said:

WoWScrnShot_011818_190043.thumb.jpg.1ea14917f8ed37e774667b0579f8b9c6.jpg

Lovin' the cleanness of map/action bars, gonna use some of this as inspiration. Just need a cleaner look for target frames though imo.

bongo_bg    44

I see a lot of us are using ElvUI. Have you experienced some troubles with? Mine:

• I cannot make my Pet Bar appear. It's enabled, it's on visible location - it just doesn't want to pop up.
  • _NPCScan doesn't work with ElvUI. It loads, I get ocasional notes from it in the chat but both the visual and sound alerts are not working.
  • I can't turn my other addons in ElvUI's visual theme. I know that's separate 'addon' (plugin) as part of ElvUI. The official backported version though doesn't have it. Or at least I cannot find it. I mean for example Omen and Skada to look like part of ElvUI. I know the retail version have that tool. I forgot it's name.

And separate question - do you know if it's possible to make interactive chat commands? Like Chatter above. If the chat see "inv" turn it into a 'button' where clicking does invite the 'sayer'? @Sunite, I know you're into these things. I'm counting on you! :D

Sunite    4
1 hour ago, bongo_bg said:

And separate question - do you know if it's possible to make interactive chat commands? Like Chatter above. If the chat see "inv" turn it into a 'button' where clicking does invite the 'sayer'? @Sunite, I know you're into these things. I'm counting on you! :D

Hmm, I don't know...I'm using Chatter and it does something like this: Sunite: Resto shaman LF Naxx [inv], If i remember correctly it puts inv into a bracket and I'm not sure what it does after clicking, but it looks like a link so it might be what you need...Did you mean something like that?

Edited by Sunite

bongo_bg    44
2 hours ago, Sunite said:

Hmm, I don't know...I'm using Chatter and it does something like this: Sunite: Resto shaman LF Naxx [inv], If i remember correctly it puts inv into a bracket and I'm not sure what it does after clicking, but it looks like a link so it might be what you need...Did you mean something like that?

Yep, exactly like that. It recognizes "inv" and "invite", put them in brackets and make them a button. Clicking on the word is like typing "/invite Sunite".

That's awesome feature but ElvUI's chat has other awesome features. I wish I could have them all... :D

Empathy    1
17 hours ago, bongo_bg said:

I can't turn my other addons in ElvUI's visual theme. I know that's separate 'addon' (plugin) as part of ElvUI. The official backported version though doesn't have it. Or at least I cannot find it. I mean for example Omen and Skada to look like part of ElvUI. I know the retail version have that tool. I forgot it's name.

I believe you are talking about AddonOnSkins, which is downloadable on tukui site. There is a list of available addons which can get an "elvui skin", however that's for retail version. The wotlk version of AddonOnSkins probably has a lot less addons which can get elvui design. It covers all the major addons used by most ppl, but if you use some custom or addons unknown to a general public, then you are in bad luck. 

Edited by Empathy
  • Thanks 1