Sign in to follow this  
MrCulé

Suggestions and bugs found for: beta.sunwell.pl

MrCulé    166

Hello!

Some time ago we announced new www backend. Because of the many changes it brought, we've decided that the new CMS (beta) will be available for public testing, that will quicken the process of bug fixing and adding new functionalities. Today we are planning 2 bigger updates, based on your feedback and suggestions. We're also looking for any bug that could still not be fixed. 

The new webpage in beta will be presented through displaying the site in the new CMS or old CMS - you decide about that.  The most active users will be rewarded for helping to make Sunwell even better.

Kind regards,
MrCule

• Like it! 1

bongo_bg    44

Hello,

on the first look I found some annoying things in the armory:

1. https://prnt.sc/htaz1r - The model never loaded and the item description gets behind the model frame.

2. https://prnt.sc/htazn0 - The Talent information is totally not correct - I do not have a Discipline spec at all. The selected one should be Shadow.

3. The Reputation Tab is a total mess: http://prntscr.com/htb09i ; https://prnt.sc/htb0p8 ; https://prnt.sc/htb0wm ; https://prnt.sc/htb13j

3.1. I am a Horde player and all the Alliance Factions are shown as Neutral which is very wrong: Alliance Vanguard, The Silver Covenant, Ironforge, Gnomeregan Exiles, Stormwind, Darnassus, etc.

3.2. The proffession specializations are shown as factions: Blacksmithing - Armorsmithing, Leatherworking - Elemental, etc.

3.3. Some shown reputations are to non-existing factions: Caer Darrow, Test Faction 1/2, Friendly Hidden, etc.

P.S. - I'm using IE 11.0.9600.18860 Corporate Edition right now. I'm going to check this at home on Firefox because the first point at least looks like a browser issue.

Edit: @Raphael, same on Firefox at home and same on Chrome. The difference is that the item description does not get behind the model but in front as it should. Still can't load the model though.

Edited by bongo_bg
Update
  • Like it! 1

bongo_bg    44

Hello again,

Couple more trivial issues, mostly regarding missing translations:

P.S. - The 3d armory model seems to work now. It loads completely. Still on IE the item description gets behind the model though.

Edit: Druid's talent calculator never loads. Other classes are OK.

Edited by bongo_bg

MrCulé    166
6 hours ago, g4wow said:

@Raphael why i cant sign up ???? I always jump to the error page when I submit it.

Could you show this error?

Fasa    0

Hi Guys,

I have a suggestion in regards to the Slave Market. When looking to buy a new character it would be really handy to see the Item level of a character. This would save opening up multiple tabs to see what people are trying to sell and quicker judge if said character is what you are looking for or not. Also a better way  to filter would be really handy even if you enabled the ability to sort alphabetically or the ability to set multiple filters...

For example: I want to buy a Shaman in horde. I do not know what race i want it to be.  So i filter that i want to look at taurens, orcs, trolls...

MTtd9yH.jpg?2

Edited by Fasa

bongo_bg    44

^

And could you please add the same types of forum post ratings as in the old forum? We do not have UP or DOWN here but just couple of emojis... :/

Hyhy    0

Hello Sunwell Team,
for some reason Druid talent calculator won't open at all, any other class works fine.
Here is SS (Druid & Random): 

Druid.png

Dk.png

Shaman.png

MrCulé    166
49 minutes ago, AverageJoe said:

The text in some pages like the about page, store rules page are too large for lower resolutions. Unlike the main page which looks just fine.

https://sunwell.pl/page/store

https://sunwell.pl/page/rules

https://sunwell.pl/page/about_us

Viewing on laptop 15 inch with 1366x768

Show me screenshots from your PC. 

AverageJoe    12

AM4UZY4.png

VViiK3V.png

You have to view these screenshots in full screen if you want to see the difference in text. Main page text size looks MUCH neater than shop info page. Not a HUGE deal but minor adjustments may make it look a lot better for lower resolutions.

Thanks for the hard work man, appreciate it!

• Like it! 1

powerlol    1

Angrathar total online is wrong. It shows ally/horde but number online players should be inversed. right now at 10 PM it shows 1290 ally side / 1580 horde side while it's the opposite. It should be 1580 alliance side / 1290 horde side

Alliance is more populated than horde according to /who in game

Edited by powerlol

Khorgel    0

Hi everyone,

After downloading the WoW-3.3.5-Mac.zip folder, I'm experiencing some troubles while starting WoW.

Everytime that I click on WoW app, a pop-up window appears saying "Failed to open archive interface.MPQ."

I have tried:

• Re-downloading the client
  • Deleting the folder extracted from zip, and extracting it again
  • Changed permissions to the folder (chmod -R 777)

Nothing has worked so far and it is kinda frustrating. 

Any solution?

Thanks in advance 

Martanoss    0

hello there, 

i dont have enough skill points on my DK. There should be 52 on lvl 61? actually i have 50 on lvl 61. i may have skipped a quest without noticing but should i be able to progress then? would appreciate a quick response :)

edit: after hitting lvl 62 i got the missing 3 talent points. so its done! thank you!

Edited by Martanoss

Inyu    3

It would be good if one can swap between the server after being logged in, so we dont have to log out and in again to see a different store

bongo_bg    44

Hey there... I don't feel like anything we've said in this topic will ever be noted but the following things are very annoying to me so I hope some day they'll be taken care of:

1. The only UCP button is here:

ucp1.JPG.f7718d6a03442a8940026e6730fc5da0.JPG

That's very very frustrating because no navigation in your account is possible at all. You can't even see all the tools available without manually entering the UCP. I mean Slave Market and Bazaar. What I suggest is drop-down menu in the top right corner where we can easy navigate through the UCP and a frozen UCP button available at all time anywhere. What I do right now is write "/ucp" in the address bar - the faster way to go there if I'm somewhere else.

2. Taking point 1 into consideration - what @Inyu said above - please make switching realms easier. It's total pain in the @ss to, first FIND the 'Logout' button as it's available only on Home page (not even in UCP), and second logging all over to literrally see all the same things? The only difference is shop prices, come on... :(

3. Following #1 and #2 - on Android the 'Home' button is not a button at all. There is absolutely no way to navigate through accounts and UCP. My workaround is to type 'sunwell.pl' on the address bar again which on Android is not as pleasant as in Windows.

4. Slave Market - The only thing possible in this section is filtering the enormous list through class and race. You can't ever sort it. What if I want Alliance druid? Easy - only possible race is Night Elf. What if i want a Paladin? Finding what you're looking for and getting the best offer is waaaay harder than it should. Adding filters and sorting to all the columns shouldn't be that tough call. And also a suggestion of mine which is not that critical but still a nice tool - would be nice to add a short text field for the seller to summarize a quick info about the character. I know the armory should be enough but it's really not - it still have issues and for example 'Cold Weather Flying' is important part of the price which people cannot get from the armory. Most of the sections are still in progress and if I'd buy a character i'd like to know more about it than just skills and gear. Another example - I accidently bumped into a character which all t he purpose was to sell heirloom items and watching the general view doesn't give this impression.

ucp2.JPG.323c7e7e128ca6bbe76b5bb3492ae272.JPG

Habahirmu    0

There's an issue with the website using the latest versions of Firefox. Not noticing this thread I created a separate thread earlier, but to describe the problem now, its that some sort element is blocking the view of the whole page using the browser in question. As attachment there's an image of what's going on.

sunwell.png.32b8449ebf0b39806147313f913dc433[1].png